Prior to your appointment :
- make appointment 2 days prior to your special date night, especially if it is a first time appointment
- stop shaving 3 weeks prior – 3/4″ length is optimal. If longer please trim.
- cannot wax if taking accutane or retin A
- take a shower but easy on the hot water
- if you are concerned about discomfort take a Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drug (NSAID) (Aleve) an hour prior to the appointment
- arrive 15-20 minutes early for a numbing product for just $5
- avoid spray tanning or tanning booth for a day or two
At the appointment :
- discuss medications IMPORTANT!
- discuss anything you are allergic IMPORTANT!
- let me know if you are on your menstrual cycle, its OK if you are
After your appointment :
- PFB Vanish will help if you get ingrown hairs along with daily exfoliation
- a little red is common but it should go away within 24 hours
- avoid moisturizers
- no swimming in ocean or pool or a hot shower for at least 24 hours